Are you in the process of creating your online dating profile? If so, you may get hung up on one very important detail: the picture. As you can imagine, this is the first thing that most people look at. Post a bad picture and this could quickly quell any chance of landing a date. Here [...]Read More: Creating your Online Dating Profile: 4 Picture Myths
Creating your Online Dating Profile: 4 Picture Myths
Are all Men Looking for Younger Women?
There is no denying that the “dating game” changes as you get older. This is particularly true for men. It has been documented time and time again that the majority of single men spend their time chasing after younger women. This holds true amongst men throughout a variety of age groups. According to OkCupid.com, one [...]Read More: Are all Men Looking for Younger Women?
Starting Retirement Taking Care of Your Parents
Did you know that the life expectancy of Americans has increased by 30 years since 1900? While this is definitely a good thing, at the same time it is sure to present many new issues. For example, many people consider longevity to be the next big public health crisis. As somebody who is getting ready [...]Read More: Starting Retirement Taking Care of Your Parents
Guide to Using a Senior Dating Service
As a senior citizen, it may feel like finding love is an impossibility. Although you may be nervous about “rejoining the dating scene” there are steps you can take to make this process much more enjoyable. Once you know how to use a senior dating service everything will begin to fall into place. What to [...]Read More: Guide to Using a Senior Dating Service
How Seniors Meet and Develop Relationships
When seniors meet for a date it is not like anything you are going to see in a teen movie. You are at a unique stage in your life, and for this reason the way you approach a date is going to be much different than that of the past. It is important to know [...]Read More: How Seniors Meet and Develop Relationships
Recent Articles on RetireEasy
- 7 Warning Signs of Cancer It is important to be aware of the 7 warning signs of cancer.Read more...
- When Can I Draw Social Security? Millions of people rely on Social Security as a means of retirement income.Read more...
- The Benefits of Buying Senior Travel Insurance It is true that many people, including so called experts, consider senior travelRead more...
- Medicaid Application Details Some people avoid the Medicaid program because of one very important detail: theRead more...
- What to say to someone who has Cancer Do you know what to say to someone who has cancer? Not manyRead more...