An active mind and body is an essential part of Alzheimer’s care. All Alzheimer’s activities should be geared towards the patient’s ability to participate, both physically and mentally. Some activities are better than others so it is important to consider a wide variety. Best Alzheimer’s Activities Many outdoor activities are perfect for Alzheimer’s patients. This [...]Read More: Alzheimer’s Activities
Aluminum and Alzheimer’s
There used to be a time when authorities on Alzheimer’s believed that aluminum was a contributing cause of Alzheimer’s disease. Recently, this theory has been disproved time and time again. In short, these same authorities are no longer confident that aluminum and Alzheimer’s have any connection. About the Aluminum and Alzheimer’s Connection Over the years, [...]Read More: Aluminum and Alzheimer’s
There are many reasons why the “Alzheimer’s patch” is getting so much attention. It is known formally as the Exelon Patch, and is manufactured and distributed by the Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. This patch is the only one approved for the treatment of mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease. Benefits of Using an Alzheimer’s Patch The main [...]Read More: Alzheimer’s Patch
Common Alzheimer’s Symptoms
There are many common signs of Alzheimer’s to be aware of. If you notice any of them in yourself or a loved one it is essential to see a doctor as soon as possible. The earlier you determine what type of problem you are facing, including Alzheimer’s, the better off you will be. 10 Common [...]Read More: Common Alzheimer’s Symptoms
The Alzheimer’s Association is a global organization focusing on support and care for those affected by Alzheimer’s. They are the leading Alzheimer’s support and care group in the world. Along with this, they are also known to be the largest non-profit funding source for research. How The Alzheimer’s Association Is Helping There are many ways [...]Read More: Alzheimer’s Association
Recent Articles on RetireEasy
- 7 Warning Signs of Cancer It is important to be aware of the 7 warning signs of cancer.Read more...
- When Can I Draw Social Security? Millions of people rely on Social Security as a means of retirement income.Read more...
- The Benefits of Buying Senior Travel Insurance It is true that many people, including so called experts, consider senior travelRead more...
- Medicaid Application Details Some people avoid the Medicaid program because of one very important detail: theRead more...
- What to say to someone who has Cancer Do you know what to say to someone who has cancer? Not manyRead more...