When you hear the phrase “reverse mortgage home equity loan” what comes to mind? Many people think these two financial products are one in the same. While there are similar aspects between a Reverse Mortgage and a Home Equity Loan, these two options are entirely different. Differences between a Reverse Mortgage and Home Equity Loan [...]Read More: Reverse Mortgage versus a Home Equity Loan
Category: Reverse Mortgage
Reverse Mortgage versus a Home Equity Loan
What Influences Reverse Mortgage Rates
If you are 62 years or age or older and in need of money, you should consider the benefits of a reverse mortgage. This allows you to convert equity in your home into cash – without having to sell the property or add another monthly expense. With a “traditional” mortgage you make payments to the [...]Read More: What Influences Reverse Mortgage Rates
Updated Reverse Mortgage Rules
Many people are not aware that reverse mortgage rules have changed over the years. Just like any financial decision, if you are interested in a reverse mortgage you must know the finer details and how they will affect you. The New Reverse Mortgage Rules Over the last two years, the Federal Housing Administration has changed [...]Read More: Updated Reverse Mortgage Rules
Reverse Mortgage Facts
If you don’t know all the facts regarding a reverse mortgage you may end up making a bad financial decision. With so many reverse mortgage facts and myths you need to know exactly what you are doing before making a final decision. Important Reverse Mortgage Facts To Consider There three distinct types of reverse mortgages [...]Read More: Reverse Mortgage Facts
Avoiding Reverse Mortgage Pitfalls
Are you interested in a reverse mortgage? Do you think that this is the answer to all your money problems? If so, you are not alone. But before you make this big financial decision, you need to know exactly what you are doing. By avoiding the most common reverse mortgage pitfalls you can put yourself [...]Read More: Avoiding Reverse Mortgage Pitfalls
Recent Articles on RetireEasy
- 7 Warning Signs of Cancer It is important to be aware of the 7 warning signs of cancer.Read more...
- When Can I Draw Social Security? Millions of people rely on Social Security as a means of retirement income.Read more...
- The Benefits of Buying Senior Travel Insurance It is true that many people, including so called experts, consider senior travelRead more...
- Medicaid Application Details Some people avoid the Medicaid program because of one very important detail: theRead more...
- What to say to someone who has Cancer Do you know what to say to someone who has cancer? Not manyRead more...